NOW SELLING: Make your Mexican Dream Vacation destination a reality. 9 Bahias Condos or houses area located a short distance from the Huatulco International Airport (HUX), shopping, medical services and other amenities. Our 2-3 bedroom Eco-Modern homes range from 967 – 1463 square feet and include your choice of open concept kitchen & living area, multiple decks and patios as well as private garden spaces.
Frequently asked Questions.
1. What are the monthly fees? Monthly HOA is 4,200 MXN.
2. Will the HOA increase yearly? It is difficult to predict if the fees will increase as it is based on market prices. If we have a large repair to do, we will present the information to the owners at a general meeting as well as quotes that we have received to complete the work.
3. What does the HOA fee cover? Management services for the complex, maintenance of the grounds, security, fumigation once a month, exterior of the building, water delivery system, elevator, local and international calls, wi fi, solar panels maintenance, cooling system and general small repairs .
4. Can my renters use the Beach Club? Your renters must buy passes for the beach club. However, if you upgrade your membership to a property membership your renters can use the club up to 4 adults and two children (under 12 years).
5. Can i sell my membership? What happens when my included beach club membership ends? No, you can’t sell your membership. When your included beach club membership ends you can either purchase a new membership for yourself or your could buy a property membership for your condo that will cover you as well as guests up to 4 Adults and two children (under 12 years).
6. If I don’t want to use the beach club, will the price of the condo and my monthly fees be reduced? No, the membership is included as part of your purchase.
7. Do I get 10 years of beach club access from when I purchase the condo? The first 10 years after the beach club has opened will be included in a condo purchase. This promotion will end at the end of 2028, so if you buy in 2020 you will have 8 years membership.
8. Can I bring guest to the beach club? Guest passes can be purchased at the office of the SEA SOUL Beach Club.
9. If I upgrade to a property membership is the an additional monthly fee? Yes, depends on the management services you will require.
10. Does the purchase included a parking spot at the condo? No. However, we have a limited number of parking spaces available for rent in our gated parking lot. We have street parking which is under 24 hour video surveillance.
11. How many people can use the beach club membership? Can we add more people? Two adults and two children, additional guest must buy a pass.
12. What is the builders warranty on the property? The builders warranty is for 1 year as the law indicates, beginning at the time of purchase.
13. How much of a deposit is needed when writing the contact? A deposit is not required to make an offer. Once terms are agreed to sometimes we ask for $100,000 MXN pesos deposit to remove the property of the market/ rental pool. Once the contract is signed, typically 30% of the purchase price is required.
14. How many units have to be sold before the residential HOA is formed? One .
15. Does a percentage of the solar power produced come back to the owners? Energy created by the solar panels is used for the common areas in order to help reduce HOA fees.